Resumes for Mid-career Job Changes
With Sample Cover LettersBook - 2006
A well-crafted resume is your ticket to new destinations.
You've spent years in the workforce learning valuable skills; now it's time to take that experience and embark on a new career. Get an edge on the other job applicants with Resumes for Mid-Career Job Changes, a resource packed with expert advice on crafting a concise, stylish resume that will instantly get you noticed.
With this go-to guide you'll:
- Get access to nearly 100 sample resumes and cover letters
- Organize and draft your resume with the aid of helpful worksheets
- Discover the common elements in the most popular resume formats
- Learn to use vivid, active verbs in your resume
- Find out how to lay out and submit resumes electronically
In today's job market, an effective, eye-catching resume is essential for success. With the help of Resumes for Mid-Career Job Changes you'll make a strong first impression and take a confident step toward landing the job of your dreams.
Get ready to find a career as a:
technical writer * fundraiser * foreman * VP of marketing * engineer * teacher * sales manager * public-affairs director