The South Beach Diet Super Quick Cookbook
200 Easy Solutions for Everyday MealsBook - 2010
A volume of 175 quick-prepare recipes for individuals following the South Beach Diet lifestyle provides for every stage the program and includes options for make-ahead meals and extra-busy days.
Now fast food is superhealthy, thanks to hundreds of brand new quick-and-easy recipes from the test kitchens of the South Beach Diet.
From meal planning and shopping to prepping, cooking, and serving, you'll save hours of time with this speedy cookbook that makes leading the South Beach Diet lifestyle easier and more convenient than ever.
With 200 family-pleasing recipes and 60 taste-tempting color photographs, you'll be able to serve up a fast, delicious, diet-conscious meal every night of the week.
The South Beach Diet Super Quick Cookbook by Arthur Agatston, M.D. includes:
• Grab-and-Go recipes for healthy eating on the go
• Cook Once, Eat Twice dishes that maximize your time in the kitchen
• Recipes for Two that minimize waste and leftovers
• Nearly instant recipes that are ready in 15 minutes or less
• Tips for Super-Quick, Budget-Conscious Shopping
• Ideas for getting the most out of your pantry and freezer
Presents nutritionally balanced recipes, based on "The South Beach Diet," that can be prepared in thirty minutes or less, and includes suggestions for preparing quick meals without a recipe and advice for preparing food ahead.