The Autism Checklist
A Practical Reference for Parents and TeachersBook - 2009
A practical resource filled with information, tips, andchecklists for helping kids with autism
This useful, accessible guide offers teachers and parents abetter understanding of children on the autism spectrum andprovides them with the kinds of support and intervention they need.Written in an easy-to-read checklist format, the book is filledwith up-to-date research, practical advice, and helpful resourceson a wide range of topics. The book covers five areas: basicinformation on autism, checklists for parents, checklists forteachers, effective support strategies, and helpful resources.
- Provides vital, accessible information for parents and teachersworking with children in the autism spectrum
- Contains a wealth of useful strategies, information, andresources
- A volume in the popular Jossey-Bass Checklistseries
- Offers a comprehensive yet affordable resource
- Kluth is the bestselling author of You're Going to Love ThisKid!: Teaching Students with Autism
Baker & Taylor
Using a checklist format, outlines the basics of autism for parents, caregivers, and educators, and includes information on effective support strategies and helpful resources.