NOOK HD for DummiesBook - 2013
The fun is just a tap away with the nifty NOOK Tablet!
It's an e-reader, it's a tablet, and it's hot! The NOOK Tablet offers all the advantages of an Android-based tablet, and this small-trim book is packed with information about how to use it. Learn to set up your NOOK Tablet, navigate the touchscreen, download and read e-books, access the Internet, use all the cool Android apps that are included, and much more. Find out how to create your own e-books, share books with others, listen to music or watch streaming video on your NOOK Tablet, personalize your tablet, add accessories, and take advantage of all it offers.
- Explains the hybrid e-reader/tablet concept and shows how to navigate the NOOK Tablet touchscreen, connect wirelessly, install software updates, and use the built-in web browser
- Covers reading e-books and how to adjust lighting and fonts for your reading comfort
- Guides you through shopping for and downloading e-books, watching streaming video from Netflix, Hulu, and other sources, and creating a slideshow of photos from your digital camera
- Shows how to side-load video and music from your computer, listen to audiobooks, and interact with NOOK Tablet using the built-in microphone
- Tells how to personalize your NOOK Tablet, share e-books, and use all the built-in Android-based apps
Just like the NOOK Tablet itself, NOOK Tablet For Dummies, Portable Edition is packed with everything you need to be NOOKing in no time!
Baker & Taylor
A guide to using the NOOK HD covers buying and downloading books and media; adjusting the device's settings; accessories; importing videos, music, and photos; and navigation.
Each book covers all the necessary information a beginner needs to know about a particular topic, providing an index for easy reference and using the series' signature set of symbols to clue the reader in to key topics, categorized under such titles as Tip, Remember, Warning!, Technical Stuff and True Story. Original.
From the critics
Try searching for NOOK HD for Dummies to see if Northern Indiana Database Cluster owns related versions of the work.