Creative Mixed-media Approach to Transforming your PhotographsBook - 2012
Provides step-by-step instructions for making basic adjustments using Adobe Photoshop Elements software and suggests mixed-media supplies to create unique and personal art.
Digital Photography and Mixed Media--a creative match made in heaven!
Love photography? Want to make yours better? Want to use your photography as a springboard for fabulous and diverse mixed media and digital projects?
Photo Craft will help you elevate the average into the extraordinary! Using Adobe's Photoshop Elements and following thorough, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, you'll learn to make basic adjustments to your photographs that will yield stunning and artistic results. You'll also learn to use those photographs--along with some everyday mixed-media supplies--to create unique and personal art.
Inside You'll Find:
- 13 stepped out mixed media techniques and projects
- 16 stepped out digital techniques
- 9 stellar techniques and projects from contributing artists including Michele Beschen and Claudine Hellmuth
- Dozens of great examples of and tips for iPhoneography
- Countless inspirational suggestions for photo field trips and photo shoots
- An author curated list of recommended apps to take your photos to the next level
- Access to exclusive online materials including new techniques and projects and downloadable materials for your personal use
So get to it! Take new pictures today (any every day!), look through those boxes of old and long-forgotten photos, and free those lonely images from your hard drive. Make them better, make them new and make them art. Soon you'll be seeing things in a whole new way!